Thursday, February 5, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #21

I have a cat
My name is Kelly
I live in California
I’m on the phone at least 3 hours everyday
I can’t live without my cell phone
I watch TRL
I like Hilary Duff
I can sing well
I have been to New York
I know how to play chess
I watch too much TV
I have an older brother
Paris Hilton is my idol
I shop at Old Navy
I have a designer purse
I’ve seen all the Desperate Housewives episodes
I know a guy named Joe
I’ve been to all my friend’s houses
I am a redhead
I have blonde friends
I’ve been on a boat
I like iced tea
My cell phone is Sprint
I like to tell jokes
I have a job
I like to gossip
I just like to listen to gossip
I’ve watched The Notebook more than once
Jesse McCartney is cute
I’ve been on TRL
I get my shoes at Journeys
Shake it Off is a good song
I own more than 4 tank tops
I live at the beach
I have more than 10 pairs of shoes
I have 2 sisters
I go to church
I listen to music like 24/7
I like my life
I play the piano
I speak Spanish, as well as English
I like to dance
I have been to a concert
I still watch the Disney Channel
I love pink
I have tons of skirts
Abercrombie is too expensive
I’m not rich
I’ve been to London
I love polka dots
I own 3 bathing suits
I have a pool
Soccer is my sport
I’m a Green Day fan
I have been a Green Day fan for a long time
Ashlee Simpson is cool
I like Glamour magazine
I wear makeup
People talk about me a lot
I hate being the center of attention
Guys always follow me
I adore chocolate

[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: