Thursday, February 5, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #22

♥Bold it, baby.

1. When I was younger, I was afraid to go to sleep.
2. Waffles > pancakes
3. I talk on the phone daily.
4. I like doing sudoku puzzles.
5. My cell phone has a charm on it.
6. I still burn CDs.
7. I love baked goods.
8. I'm ticklish on my neck.
9. I don't like blowing my nose in front of people.
10. I actually hate the smell of freshly cut grass.
11. I'm registered to vote.
12. I've made my share of mistakes but I don't regret any of them.
13. I've had at least one really, really good teacher.
14. Sometimes I pose for pictures.
15. I'm usually outgoing.
16. I act shy when I feel uncomfortable.
17. The walls in my room are painted a color other than white.
18. I show my teeth when I smile.
19. I'm a brunette.
20. I can curl my tongue.
21. I like keychains.
22. I have a pet fish.
23. My earlobes are pierced twice.
24. And I'm thinking of getting them done a third time.
25. I don't use politically correct terms.
26. I've never put chemicals in my hair. Ever.
27. I pick at scabs.
28. I'd rather watch the sunrise than the sunset.
29. I quote movies randomly.
30. I'm short but that's okay.
31. My celebrity crush lives in another country.
32. My favorite search engine is google.
33. I have friends I need to catch up with.
34. I love studded belts.
35. I don't use MSN messanger.
36. I have a webcam.
37. ...it came with my computer.
38. Sometimes my chest randomly hurts.
39. I have more than one best friend.
40. I have my own car.
41. I don't like going barefoot outside.
42. ...unless it's on the beach.
43. The deadly sin I'm most guilty of is lust.
44. I'm bad at chemistry.
45. I'm thankful for everything and everybody in my life.
46. I'm Asian.
47. I love taking random walks.
48. I'm in college.
49. I can eat rice daily and not get sick of it.
50. I'm not a party girl.
51. ...I'm damn proud of it.
52. I absolutely cannot parallel park!
53. I don't like the way feet look.
54. I constantly write myself reminders on post-it notes.
55. I'm not a jealous person.
56. I've had dreams about people I've never met before.
57. ...but I'd love to meet some of those people.
58. I write my best pieces when I'm angry.
59. I do my best thinking in the shower.
60. I daydream. Constantly.

[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: